MTG (Mid Term Growth) Strategy
- The MTG strategy is best suited for moderately active traders, holding positions for one week to six months. Recommendations will be given, on average, once per week, depending on market conditions and opportunities.
- When to buy: Each recommendation will be displayed with the intended date of purchase. Please purchase the recommended stock within one week of this suggested date. Failure to enter the position at the appropriate time may result in loss or insignificant gains.
- Protect from loss: Please abide by suggested “protect from loss” points using stop loss orders, stop limit orders, trailing stops, mental stops, or any other strategy you are comfortable using to protect capital. Please contact us with any questions regarding order placement.
- Stop loss order: An order placed through your broker that will automatically sell a position if it falls to, or below, your specified “stop” price.
- Stop limit order: An order placed through your broker that will automatically sell a position at your limit price (which will be above your “stop” price) if, and after, it falls below your specified “stop” price.
- Trailing stop: An order placed through your broker that will automatically “trail” your rising stock and set a stop loss order a percentage or amount (specified by you) behind your stock.
- Mental stop: Monitor positions. If the price of the stock touches the suggested exit point (“protect from loss” point) and shows no signs of turning upward, exit the position.
- When to sell: Sell at the specified profit target or when the leading line (K line) on the slow stochastic indicator on weekly charts begins to turn downward, whichever happens first (see highlighted sections below). Please contact us with any questions regarding this technique.
Please review Terms & Conditions before investing.
Terms & Conditions