The theoretical safety and predictability of mutual funds has, at times, attracted the conservative investor in me. But the actual transaction, unlike buying and selling stocks or ETFs, always left me wanting more excitement, more involvement.
Closed-end funds (CEF), with their mutual fund-like management and their equity-like tradability, offer, in my opinion, a wonderful option for conservative, yet actively involved investors, like me.
As CEFs pay out before-tax distributions to investors, they are also a great choice for those looking for annual, quarterly or monthly income…
Read the full series:
- Monthly Income Ideas:4 Closed-End Funds With 12% To 18% Yields (Part 1)
- Monthly Income Ideas: 6 Closed-End Funds With 11% To 12% Yields (Part 2)
- Monthly Income Ideas: 8 Closed-End Funds With 10% To 11% Yields (Part 3)
- Monthly Income Ideas: 10 Closed-End Funds With 9.5% To 10% Yields (Part 4)
- Monthly Income Ideas: 8 Closed-End Funds With 9% To 9.5% Yields (Part 5)
- Monthly Income Ideas: 40 Closed-End Funds With 8% To 9% Yields (Part 6)